Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day Boxes and Now Accepting Credit Cards...

I've finally decided to enter the modern age! Drum roll please...... Très Sucré is now accepting Credit Cards. I have gotten a lot of requests from customers, so there you have it. Voilà! And now on to the fun stuff.

I had so much fun making these little boxes. Especially since I was making all of hubby's favorites. He was hovering over my shoulder the entire time, drooling. He loved all of the treats and I hope all of your dads did too! Thank you!




Inside the boxes: Moravian Kolache, Dad Cupcakes, Little Lemon Delights, Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons


1 comment:

ashlie said...

So cute Dusti! To bad Josh doesnt eat that kind of stuff or I would have ordered him one! Maybe I should have ordered him one and I could have eaten them! HA HA!