Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tea Party Time

Spring time is approaching (at least that's what I keep telling myself), and it always makes me think of flowers and sunshine and tea parties.
Last Spring my daughter had a tea party. We passed out invites, bought mis-matched tea cups at the second hand store, set the table, made lots of little goodies, and drank "tea" (pink lemonade). She still talks about it. I think she may have enjoyed it even more than her birthday party!
I make a lot of fun treats for tea parties, like cupcakes topped with mini sugar cookies that say "Sugar", "Spice", or "Nice" on them. Or little pink butter cookies. Or puffed rice treats dipped in pink chocolate. The possibilities are endless...
And I will now be carrying tea party prints and invites from the amazingly talented Sarah Jane of Sarah Jane Studios.
You can find these on my table at Oh Sweet Sadie.

Summer Tea Party print (notice the darling pink cupcakes on the table, and the little rabbit helping herself to one of the cupcakes)

Summer Tea Party invites (these come packaged with matching stickers too. Too cute!

Do you remember playing tea party with your stuffed animals? This will also be available in print and cards.

Sea you all there! Can't wait. Oh, and of course my table will be filled with all sorts of goodies!

1 comment:

No.35style said...

would love to purchase the tea party invites from sarah jane! how do i go about this, i'm not local.