Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spread the Love...End of February Special

So sad that Valentine's Day is over. Not that my hubby is a romantic, but I do really enjoy the day, and so do my children. We have pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, my non-romantical husband always writes me a nice card (this year I even got flowers), and my daughter always writes us cute little valentines on hearts that she cuts out herself. This year my 3 year old son even made us cards. I love it.

So I figured I should spread the love and have an after Valentine's Day February Special.
For the remainder of this LOVEly month, all cookies will be buy 3 dozen and get the 4th free*
You can check out my menu here.
This includes cookies (of any kind - Chocolate Chip, Ginger, Sugar, Snowdrops, etc - if you don't see them on my menu, just email me, I can do any kind of cookie you would like) and it also includes Dipped Brownies and Blondies, Puffed Rice Treats, and Moravian Kolaches.

Happy February. And stay tuned for next month's special...

*2 dozen minimum order per cookie variety

No comments: